Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bubbles : Bodog Live Dealer Girls



Age: 20 years old
Birthday: March 24, 1991
Height: 5’4″
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Vital Statistics: 34-26-36
Do you have a tattoo?

No. but I’m planning to have one.

Name three things you can’t live without.

Cellphone, wallet, hand sanitizer.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

A flight attendant.

What is your worst habit?

Biting my lips. Guys misinterpret it.

Are you afraid of the dark?

Nope. I love dark places, I feel so relaxed.

What is your favorite type of food?

Italian food.

What is your favorite flower?

Sunflower.

Do you drink?

Yes.

Who would you like to see right now?

Ben Affleck.

Have you ever dated a married man?

Yes! I find them more interesting and mature. I love adventure and experimenting.

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

His eyes.

Describe your last kiss.

Passionate.

What turns you on most about a guy?

Men with good biceps.

What is your best quality?

Try me, for you to find out.

Lights on or off?

Lights off.

In between the sheets or on top?

On top.

Craziest place you ever got things heated?

In the office.



No comments:

Post a Comment